#3977: Re: Campaign Reform in Haiti (fwd)

From:HYSEKA@aol.com

Dear Kevin,

I command you for that comment. I now no longer feel alone in this way of thinking. I will write a text on that subject this week. It will be available on two sites. It will be on Windows On Haiti, Guy Antoine's interesting site (www.windowsonhaiti.com), hopefully next Tuesday June 6. Guy usually inserts my texts in the news section, under Commentary. It will also be on the Why Journal site (www.ask-why.com) the same day.

I hope those of you interested in that subject do read the text, and even debate it on CorbettLand. I really believe that we need to control our political process if we need to have a true and viable democratic system, in the interest of all.

Hyppolite Pierre