#4074: Miami Herald FWD - Editorial by Olivier Nadal: Jerome comments comments

From:Jepiem@aol.com

In using the term OPPOSITION for any party or candidate line that is not in
agreement with the Lavalas line of political thinking or action, aren't we
somewhat crowning the king before the king dies? Or does the wrtier implies
that his point of view is strictly a Lavalassian one. Candidates talk about
the opposition when they talk about their adversaries. So if someone on this
list talks that way, are we to assume that this is Lavalas talking? Or am I
completely off the mark?

Math Jerome