#4163: On Moral Superiority, clarification from Math Jerome (fwd)

From:Jepiem@aol.com

Hold it please! I didn't mean to step on any exposed bare political toes
here. I should have said or at least I meant " To grant a pass of moral
superiority to the Lavalass or any other political party or any politician
for that matter......." There is no moral in politics. That's the nature of
the beast, or at least that's my belief. Am I clearer now?

Math Jerome