#4204: Produce our own food/Food security aspect : A comment (fwd)

From:ForHaiti@aol.com

<< He
 even thinks that various influences have worked against the improvement of
 the roads for the very purpose of keeping the country dependent upon
 imported foods. Has anyone heard this argument before? >>

One of the ingredients to having good roads is to find another way to express
disappointment than start a fire on an asphalt road -- time and time again we
have watched as the roads in certain areas are resurfaced only to have the
population start a burning road block that destroys the new road -- another
area of "which comes first"????