#4251: Re: Comments by Gill from Morse

From: oloffsonram <oloffsonram@globelsud.net>

Having economic clout is one thing. Being fanatical brings out the
fanaticism in your opposition hence present day Aristide. Now
Aristide's NEW opposition will be will be forced into more fanaticism.
We're not getting anywhere. With his popular mandate, the international
community, the new police force etc, Aristide had the opportunity to
take the high road. He is failing himself and his constituency.

Positions like Nadal's should have been marginalized already. The
economic class should be embracing stability, a new economy and a pro-
economic infrastructure instead of continuing this war in which every
one loses.

Richard Morse

p.s. Was a Truth Commission ever considered in Haiti. I hear it did
wonders in South Africa, Poland and Germany.