#4424: Needs source of French book on Baby Doc

From: CLAUDE FEVRIER <claudef@gte.net>

[Note: Mr. Fevrier is NOT a list member.  Please reply directly
to him and not to Corbett or the list.  His address is above this
note.]

  I am french but I have a butcher store in Port au Prince from 1981 to
1991 on Delmas betwen  Delmas 64 & 66  due to the bad situation to
operate my business I live that country in 1991
I loose a lot a money in the last transaction but anyway we are in life
   I am every morning in my computer to get the last news from FRANCE
-CANADA -and HAITI  because at my age 72  I have a friends in all that
country
 But during my time in that country  I have no time to be increase in the
history .But now i have a time to read  For me it impossible to find a
book of the evenement  of J-C Duvalier when
a take the power  to 1986 .
 The first thing w/ my commerce I have many contact w/ some people  (
Cedras- Estime -Simeon-Avril-Namphyand at this time serve many embassy
and consulates
(Canada-U.S.A.-Germay -Belgium 0and many other customer ( Cassis
Behrman-Madsen etc..
      My request I want find a book for the   of the J-C power in Haiti
can you help me

I am sorry for my english but I think you understand me  Parle creole un
tout petit peu
    Thanks for your help
                                        Claude FEVRIER  ex " FLEUR de LYS
" on Delmas