#4426: Re: #4402: 52 Haitian American Deportees : Theodore-Pharel replies to Lally

From: Marie Theodore-Pharel <korosol@hotmail.com>

While I don't agree with the way the U.S. just dumps these people in Haiti,
it is their right. Haiti has the same right if an American causes too much
trouble in Haiti. I don't think the later has ever happened.

The airlines are in business to make money, they have no control over who
uses their services. Perhaps what we need to do, those of us in the living
outside of Haiti, is to demand of the INS or Janet Reno's people a better
process. If both governments can't come up with a specific protocol, we need
to come up with one.