#4576: Klarreich comments on Restaveks (fwd)

From:KKLARREICH@aol.com

If I'm not mistaken, there are two provisions in the labor laws mentioning
children, but I haven't seen them in print and could be mistaken. The first
is that it is illegal for a child under twelve to work: the other is that in
order to have a child that is not your own living in your house, you must
fill out a form with Bien Etre Social, which would require that you fulfill
certain "requirements." According to the Social Affairs Minister in an
interview in May, to date no form has ever been filled out.

Kathie Klarreich