#4729: Kreyol praktike in Toledo area

From: Fidelis Rubbo <sfrosf@hotmail.com>

I am a religious Sister in the Toledo area. I just finished the beginner's
course in Kreyol in Boston and will be leaving for ministry in Haiti in two
months. I would like to keep up what I learned by speaking to someone in the
area until I leave. Marc Prou recommended that I contact you. Could you put
this message out to your mailing list and have them contact me directly as
soon as possible? Thanks. I don't want to be on your mailing list myself as
yet.
I appreciate your help very much.        Sincerely, Sr. Fidelis