#4734: Re: #4731: Opération "Fax Rouge" (#4658): Pina responds to Médard (fwd)

From: kevin pina <cariborganics@hotmail.com>

Don't be discouraged.  Misinformed and cynical opinions concerning Haiti
these days are a dime a dozen. So many have bought the lies and propaganda
that they have themselves become conduits of misinformation and half-truths.
It is far easier to create excuses for one's own apathy than it is to have
the courage to change things or engage in honest dialogue.

Leave them to their isolation and spoon fed political pabulum. Chances are
they were never part of the solution to begin with and are merely
distractions for those who are not afraid to believe in a better tomorrow.
Besides, I learned long ago never to judge people by what they say but
rather by what they actually do and create in their lives.  In my
experience, persons of that particular persuasion usually are not doing much
anyway. Conserve energy and steer clear of black holes whenever possible.

Kevin Pina