#4797: Japan's aid (fwd)

From: mihoko tsunetomi <miho0087@tctv.ne.jp>

>This past week Japan's representative to Haiti issued a press release
clarifying the erroneous news stories.  He stated that Japan has not cut aid
to Haiti nor does it intend to at this moment.  Further the press release
goes on to discuss the importance and value of Japan's aid and relationship
with Haiti and discusses vital contributions such as vaccine programs, etc.
<

    I deeply appreciate the quick response clarifying our stand.
However,

>All this can be found on AHP's news site. <

Perhaps I missed it, and cannot find the news on AHP.  If any of you
 could post it here, it would be a great help.
Thanking you in advance for your cooperation in this matter,

                                              Mihoko

Mihoko Tsunetomi
miho0087@tctv.ne.jp