#4802: Re: #4787: about Prestige Beer (fwd)

From: Donal Reilly <donal_reilly@hotmail.com>

Speaking for the Irish community, who at weekends have been known to part
take in downing the ‘amber nectar’, it’s always been Presidante before
Prestige.

I am delighted to hear that Prestige won this award. As I am about to enter
my fifth year in Haiti, it feels at times that the only genuine improvement
that I have witness has been the transformation of Prestige from a very poor
quality beer to a reasonable beer with a bit of an edge. Four years ago no
two bottles of Prestige tasted the same. Now it’s Prestige before European
imports and definitely before American beers but it still remains after
Presidente.

Cheers

Donal Reilly