#5062: Re: #5041: Reports about Aristide's wife: Karshan responds (fwd)

From: MKarshan@aol.com

Four years ago I attended a dinner at which the US Treasury representative
from the US Embassy was. He told us that he had completed an investigation
into the question of whether Madame Aristide had an interest in the cell
phone company and had found that in fact she had NO interest whatsoever and
that the persons involved in the cell phone company in question were all
quite reputable.  Of course, the US never made any efforts to publize their
findings but I'm sure if questioned they would have to reveal these findings.