#5069: International Health: Contacts Please (fwd)

From: Marjorie Janvier <marjoriejanvier@hotmail.com>

I am currently working as a health consultant/health policy researcher and
am looking to make to move into international health(developing countries
such as Haiti, African countries, etc).  If anyone has any contacts with
individuals at the following organizations(or similar organizations working
to develop country health systems), I would greatly appreciate any leads.
Please reply back to marjoriejanvier@hotmail.com.

Thank you in advance.

I am interested in the following organizations in the D.C. area:

-Abt Associates
-John Snow International(BASICS)
-World Health Organization (PAHO)
-Management Services for Health
-Development Associates
-Clapp and Mayne
-International Center for Research on Women

-The Carter Center
-Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
-Ford Foundation
-Packard Foundation

If you hear of anything or know of individuals associated with these
organizations PLEASE let me know.

Have a great week,
Marjorie Janvier