#5094: language translation (fwd)

From: michael rust <bvistamrust@yahoo.com>

[Please respond directly to Michael Rust at the
address above.  Thanks,  Bob Corbett]

Dear friend,
I am looking for a language translation for teaching a
Bible study in Haiti. I do not know French or Creole.
I am presently preparing a pastors school. In July of
this year was there on a medical mission team and
several pastors invited me to return and teach this
pastor's school. If you can give me any help it would
be appreciated.
In Christ, Pastor Michael Rust
              Buena Vista Baptist Church
              Owensboro, Ky.