#5255: Fort Liberte and the Dauphin Plantation (fwd)

From: Perdue and Persinos <vtandwi@erols.com>

in my post on the "History of Fort Liberte and the Dauphin Plantation" I
neglected to mention that I would like to hear from anyone who has lived
in or visited the area, has any knowledge of the area, or knows anything
about former Plantation Dauphin employees.

I am especially interested in information for the period after the
Plantation was sold by Lonnie Dunn to Elias Cassis.

For anyone who prefers to discuss this directly, give me your telephone
number and I can call you.

Bob Perdue
11000 Waycroft Way
North Bethesda, MD 20852