#5293: Lynn Garrison at it again! From Kathy S. Grey (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

Oh boy!  Here we go again:

<<This is supposedly the website of Lynn Garrison, the big CIA spook of recent
notoriety on this list who is also the author of "Voodoo Politics: the Clinton/Gore Destruction of Haiti." >>

WHEN will these dinosaurs enter the 21st century?  WHEN will they cease using the Vodou religion as a synonym for destructiveness, deception, and charlatanism?  Garrison does nothing but reveal his ignorance with a title like "Voodoo Politics".

<<Is this guy for real or what?>>

One wonders.  But he is making money, I bet.

<<LYNN GARRISON has been involved with Haiti for 20 years. He was personal
advisor to General Raoul Cedras from September of 1991 through October of
1994.>>

Golly, I wonder did he advise Cedras to oversee the murder of 5,000 Haitians?  Did he advise him to start the 1994 FRAPH rape campaign?  If I was an "advisor" to a killer like Cedras I wouldn't admit it.

<< He was a major strategist in the battle to block the return of  Jean-Bertrand Aristide, an anti-American murderer, deeply involved with the cocaine traffic.>>

LOL!  Oh yes, the streets of Port-au-Prince were just strewn with the bodies of Americans after Aristide's inauguration!  Those FRAPH guys who held me at gunpoint, they were secret Aristide operatives, huh?  And if Garrison is concerned about cocaine trafficking, he would do better to pay a visit to Michel Francois.

<< He personally searched Aristide's living quarters, on September 30, 1991 discovering Aristide's medical dossier, and medicines>>

Didn't he have some obsession with Aristide's pajamas?  And anyway, what is the big deal about medicines and a medical file, did he expect Aristide never to get sick?

<<His September 18, 1994 eavesdropping on the Carter/Nunn/Powell team's phone conversations with the Oval Office was instrumental in derailing the Clinton/Gore sponsored invasion of Haiti - saving thousands of lives. >>

Garrison eavesdropped on the private phone conversations of the President of the United States and his envoys???  How did this save lives?  The UN Multinational Forces came to Haiti at the invitation of Haiti's legitimate government, and the Haitian Army, like the cowardly bullies they were, threw down their weapons and offered no significant resistance at all!

<<During the intervening years - 1994 -2000 - Lynn remained involved with the Haitian scene.>>

Probably because the little twerp can't go home to Canada!

<<in May of 2000, even as Aristide moved to steal parliamentary and local elections>>

Aristide stole NOTHING.  People voted for WHO THEY WANTED.  THEY WANT LAVALAS!  What does it take to get this through some people's heads?

<<Haiti's ex-President called leaders of his paramilitary groups to a meeting at which he distributed thousands of photographs. Aristide believed the man was in Haiti, on behalf of America's State Department, to upset results of the ballot.>>

Gosh, how could he think such a thing of poor innocent Lynn Garrison?

<<Aristide said, "I know he is a foreigner,  however... if you see him...kill him!!!" The photographs were of Lynn Garrison.>>

Substantiate, please.  This is just like that stupid CISL "press release from Brussels" - a lot of self-serving accusations presented as fact.

<<VOODOO POLITICS is a devastating insight into the ongoing Haitian Crisis that
is about to explode onto centre-stage once again as Jean-Bertrand Aristide ignores foreign pressures and makes a grab for the presidency November 26,2000.>>

Oh, how dare a Haitian in Haiti ignore foreign pressures!  How dare he attempt to run for election in his own frickin' country, eh?

Shut up, Garrison.Peace and love,

(Kathy S. Grey)

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb