#5342: Support FOUYE.COM (fwd)

From: webmaster@fouye.com

We would like to take this opportunity to thank every one of you who have shown us your support.

Fouye.com is as you know the first Haitian Search engine on the internet, for Haitians, By Haitians.

At this time, We would like to ask all Haitian Webmasters to show their support for FOUYE.COM

The idea behind FOUYE.COM is to increase the curiosity of the Haitian community towards this new medium called the internet

YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR VISITORS KNOW THAT THERE IS SEARCH ENGINE ON THE INTERNET EXCLUSIVELY FOR THEM.

We support each and everyone of you.

MORE FOUYE VISITS MEANS MORE HITS FOR YOU.

Since every single one of you are in the FOUYE DIRECTORY, We think that it would be a good idea to tell your visitors who we are and the free service we provide for them.

Thanks for your support

Sincerely,

The Fouye Help Desk

Please reply to info@fouye.com if you have comments and suggestions.