The Anti-Christ Speaks.....and I agree with him? (fwd)

PLEASE POST ANONYMOUS

As I read this, I was nodding my head....and wondering curiously who wrote
the article as I read to the bottom but didn't skip ahead. (I obviously
missed it on the top of the page) Of all the reading I do of items passed
along through Corbettland, and of my contacts and friends involved in Haiti,
I was trying to guess who this may have come from. NEVER IN MY WILDEST
DREAMS DID I THINK I WOULD BE IN AGREEMENT WITH JESSE HELMS ON ANYTHING! I
am dying to get some feedback from other Corbetters with opinions on this
article.
I hope you feel compelled to respond.
P.S. There is no way I would put my name on this, as I do plan to return to
Haiti.......