5357: Quisqueya Classifieds (fwd)

From: pslavin@unicefusa.org

I don't have the skinny on these jobs -- I'm posting them after seeing the
listing on idealist.org:

http://www.idealist.org/browse/new/thujobs.html#14

Patrick

      Computer Science

      Job Category: Education & Training
      Type: Full time
      Salary: $600 base w/ inc dependent on ed level/exper + $400 missionary
support
stay longer in order to
      bring better consistency to our school staff, our educational program,
and the teacher's own
      experience. The computer lab has 11 new computers; 10 for students and
one for the teacher. They
      are low end, but very adequate for teaching. There are 3 printers, 2
color inkjet & 1 laserjet. There
      are computers in several classrooms & the libraries, & in the various
administrative offices. Your
      responsibilities would be to teach computer programming, word processing,
      spreadsheets,presentations, & A+ certification courses. The students are
quite capable & interested
      in learning. The maximum class size is 10.

      Education: Bachelor (BA, BS, etc.)
      Languages: English
      Additional Qualifications: Love kids, love people, love God.
      Desire to grow, broaden your perspective of the world.
      Knowledge of your subject area.
      Willingness to share your faith in Christ.

      How to Apply: E-mail is the fastest way to contact us. We can send all
the information you need to
      know us better, and in turn we can get to know you better. Contact us at
recruitqcs@hotmail.com
      Last day to apply: January 22, 2001

      Area of Focus: Children and Youth, Education
      Phone: 011-509-246-1668
      Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
      Job posted on: October 25, 2000

Music

      Job Category: Education & Training
      Type: Full time
      Salary: $600 US base w/ inc for ed level & exp; +$400 missionary support
with possibilities with the
      middle and high school as well. There is also a drama department, so
combining with them would
      be a fun possibility.

      Education: Bachelor (BA, BS, etc.)
      Languages: English
      Additional Qualifications: Love, kids, love people, love God.
      Desire to broaden your perspective of the world.
      Knowledge of your subject area.
      Desire to grow as a person.
      Desire to share your faith in Christ.

      How to Apply: E-mail is the fastest way to contact us. We can send you
all the information you
      need to get to know us better, and we can get to know you better. Contact