5455: Sylvio cator (fwd)

From: Natasha Roche <ti_tash@hotmail.com>

[Note from Corbett:  Since Natasha is NOT a list member if
you want to reply, please write her at the above address or
she won't see the reply.   Thanks,  Bob]

To whom it may concern,
I found out about your group through Guy Antoine of Windows on Haiti.com. I
am looking for any information you may have on Sylvio Cator and his impact
on Haiti after receiving the silver medal at the 1928 Olympics. If you could
send me any information you have or links, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Natasha Roche