5490: Corbett has begun removing people from this list for violation of use of e-mail addresses in connection with U.S. election mailings.

Today I received copies of mailings on the U.S. elections to a
list which has members of this on it.  These members have claimed that
they do not exist on other mailing list with connections to the
sender's address and that the sender had no permission to add them
to the list.

I believe this is sufficient evidence that the names came from this
list and thus to mail list-mail to those people violates the rules
of this list.  I have removed the offending persons from this
list and will continue to do so as other mailings come in with
evidence of the offending mailings.

Bob Corbett