6082: A response and close of a personal disagreeement for the list.

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

Since a charge was made by Kathy Grey by name, I did feel I needed
to at least offer a reply to the person attacked.  But, this will
close the personal feud for the list.

        I have asked Bob to please post a clarification from me regarding
     Mambo Racine's statement that I sent threats, etc. If Bob wishes, he
     may post my messages to the Mambo for all to read, but suffice it to
     say that none of them included or implied any threats; just my attempt
     to help her understand the Haitian Kreyol use of "Blan". We don't want
     anyone coming to Haiti and having bad thoughts about our people, so I
     attempted to explain. I am sorry that I appear to have prolonged the
     discussion, even though most postings appear to have said the same
     thing; albeit possibly in a softer manner.
        Now let's get on with creating good feelings about Haiti, Haitians
     and a new and positive direction for the country.
                      Most sincerely,
                      Father Michael Graves (archim)