6084: Re: looking for Haitian art galleries or art dealers in NYC area (fwd)

From: Ninaclara@aol.com

re: art galleries/art dealers in NYC area

I'm looking for contacts who represent Haitian artists in the New York area
and who are interested in the work of young, talented Haitian artists. I have
slides and photos of paintings of students from the National Arts School
(ENARTS) and promised to try and build some connections for them while I'm in
the New York area. If anyone has any suggestions please e-mail me directly.
Thanks in advance for any leads.
Nina Schnall
ninaclara@aol.com