6220: Art Books in French (fwd)

From: LeGrace Benson <legracebenson@clarityconnect.com>

For the classes I expect to teach in March and April, I hope to be able to
find a source of second-hand art history books in French priced affordably.
I exhausted the meagre supply nearby last year. There are probably sellers
in Canada. Who knows names and addresses? The library students can use has
no books on Pre-historic art, African art, the art of India or China. If
any on this list personally have books they would like to sell me for this
purpose, please reply to:
              legracebenson@clarityconnect

Information needed right away as shipment to the library of Regina Assumpta
in Cap  Haitian takes a while.  Last year the books arrived AFTER the term
was over!
Thanks in advance for your information.