6270: Lavalas accusations: Chamberlain comments on Dorcé (fwd)

From: Greg Chamberlain <GregChamberlain@compuserve.com>

Dorcé wrote:

>  Whatever Lavalas is accused of, please look in
> the opposite direction to see who is in reality
> doing the dirty deeds.

Is this seriously proposed as the basis of
future reflection on the situation in Haiti?

Wherever the fault in a situation lies, it seems
to me that such uncritical adulation serves
nothing and no-one, least of all Haiti and its
people.

But, as we can observe, some foreigners come
to places like Haiti filled with complexes and
needs and wishing only to believe -- in anything.
There are a few of them on this list, lovable
and eccentric though some might be.
Because of their better wealth, health and
education, they have what one might call
disproportionate influence.

Surely _this_ is the famous "laboratory" that
Aristide likes to talk about?

        Greg Chamberlain