6466: Re: 6461: I Think They'e Serious, Folks! (fwd)

From: C&C Henrius <carolineislands@hotmail.com>

>From: Racine125@aol.com
>

>And what can I do?  I'll be there then - should I go galloping into
>Port-au-Prince with my videocam, and risk getting my head blown off?
>Should
>I post like mad to the Internet?  Go join some human rights monitoring
>organization, again?  Go get a gun myself?  What?  It's too awful, it's
>like
>seeing a truck coming to run you over and not being able to stop it.

Perhaps one thing we can do is write to our own government officials, march
on Washington or street ralleys in New York; somehow raise enough of a rucus
that we can get them to do what Greg Chamberlain so eloquently suggested in
his last post:

G.C. " hmmmm.........US policy should suddenly
change, and move away from "US strategic interests", and somehow, this will
change the plight of the life of the "average Haitian"..........??"

Exactly, Greg.  And no, I'm not kidding.

C. Henrius