6498: Address correction requested (fwd)

From: Lois E Wilcken <makandal-ny@juno.com>

From:  makandal-ny@juno.com

Pa Jewnn Dokte," I ordered the book from the Association of Haitian Women
in Boston.  The address given in the post was 330 Dorchester Street,
Boston MA 02024.  The mail came back to me with the note "Return to
Sender--Attempted Unknown."  The email address I have for the
organization appears to be incomplete.  Can someone give me the correct
snail address?  Thank you.

Lois Wilcken
La Troupe Makandal - New York City's #1 Haitian Roots Ensemble
621 Rutland Road, Brooklyn NY 11203
718-953-6638 / makandal-ny@juno.com
www.makandal.org