6558: Re: 6545: Re: Fwd: ARISTIDE TRIES TO SOOTHE THE US (fwd)

From: Maxetluc@aol.com

I was told, but didn't hear myself, that a Lavalas spokesman said on the
radio that the ten senators had agreed to resign and submit to runoffs if the
party decided that was best for the country.  I can't give you anymore
details than that because I didn't hear it myself.  Of course, that's not the
same as announcing a date.

In fairness to Mr. Aristide, I don't think it would be proper for him to move
any further on this point until after the inauguration.

Maxetluc