6686: re: debt relief for Haiti (fwd)

From: Ninaclara@aol.com

Thanks to Michelle Karshan for forwarding on information pertaining to debt
relief for Haiti. I would think this is an issue a wide range of Corbetters
would support, despite whatever differences divide us on other fronts. I for
one would be grateful for any information from others on this list about how
to support lobbying efforts for debt forgiveness for Haiti. I recall last
year hearing about some projects that would have brought more national and
international attention to the issue--including a project to engage Haitian
artists in a protest exhibition representing the effects of the debt on Haiti
and Haitians. I wonder what happened to this project and if there are any
others like them I could learn about?

Nina Schnall