6697: Re: 6686: Karshan makes suggest re art and debt relief (fwd)

From: MKarshan@aol.com

Regarding Nina's inquiry about doing an exhibit of art that reflects economic
condiitons of the people, I would urge her to contact PAPDA  at 244-4727
or 245-6536(and thank you Melinda for the current contact info in another
post).  I believe the Jubilee 2000 campaign may be continued as a campaign
towards 2004, the 200th anniversary of the independence of Haiti. Please
check with them if they are continuing the campaign and where art could fit
into that, particularly over the next few years and finally at the big
independence celebrations.