6754: Re: 6742: Re: 6734: Gays in Haiti (fwd)

From: C&C Henrius <carolineislands@hotmail.com>

I often hear you mentioning some period of sexual abstinance in your
particular training.  Does anyone on the list know the roots of this
practice?  I know there is a period of abstiance on a specific day each week
for those commited (married) to Ezili, but those long periods of sexual
denial sound so Christian to me...

C. Henrius