6761: Nekita on: Professor for New Orleans studies (fwd)

From: Nlbo@aol.com

I don't know if  Michel Laguerre can be directly available , but I would
recommend his books and works.
I have inquired both in Corbetland and had called St. Martin's Press about
Professor Laguerre's book that was supposed to come out the summer of l999, I
never got any response. Did his book come out? It is not in the main search
catalog in the libraries I have gone to.
I don't recall the entire title. It is related to Transnationalism. History
of Haitians in the New Orleans area is presented in that text.
I assisted Prof. Laguerre's presentation and read his works. He is an expert
on Haitian immigration.
Okay
Nekita