6783: RE: Telephoning Haiti from USA (fwd)

From: Mnsjyd@aol.com

To All
I would have responded directly to C Henrius but thought this info would help
others.

I currently use MCI and it is 60c/minute for all calls including direct dial
from your home, collect calls from anywhere in Haiti, and calling card calls
to Haiti from anywhere in the USA. Calling card calls from Haiti  to your
home number in the US are also 60c/min. There is a $3.00/month service charge
but that is minor compared to the savings. You also get 5 air miles on every
dollar spent with MCI ( I get American miles). CAll MCI for more info or
email me off the list
Daphney F.