6804: Re: 6787: Re: 6772: From Insight Magazine (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 01/27/2001 5:54:35 AM Pacific Standard Time, John Kozyn
<jckozyn@hotmail.com writes:

<< >------------------------------
 >By Catherine Edwards
 >edwards@insightmag.com
 >---------------------------------

 I think it behooves Mr Lucas to have indicated that this piece of journalism
 is rather dated, having appeared what... over a year ago?

 These sorts of posts, where no date or publication are mentioned, are
 clearly irregular and can easily be construed as invective.

 Having said that, I wonder of the author's name has been submitted for a
 Pulitzer by Mr Lucas  ;) >>
I don't know about the Pulitzer thing, but since Mr. Lucas was kind enough to
give us the author's e-mail address, I sent her a kind note pointing out all
her mistakes.  It was for her own good, really.  And archim, I told her
Aristide is NOT a defrocked priest!  I wish I had known it was a dated piece
though, the poor woman won't know what hit her...;)  (now that I think of it,
I may have been less than kind...)

Kathy Dorce~