6990: Aristide's inaugural speech (fwd)

From: amedard@gte.net

I was just forwarded President Aristide's inaugural discourse.  I
would share it with the list, but it was written in French and
I'll have to admit that I feel too lazy tonight to translate it.
(However, if anyone else is game to translate, just let me know.
I'll be happy to share so that the speech can be posted in
English.)

I must say that President Aristide has presented some good and
reasonable goals related to infrastructure, national production,
education, health, and justice/security.   If they are
accomplished, Haiti will surely be much better off tomorrow than
today.

Does anyone know if President Aristide has outlined his plans on
how he intends to finance and accomplish these goals?