7055: Re: Re: 6992: land reform (fwd)

From: mark gill <doctorgill@clas.net>

: ROODY BARTHELEMY wrote:

> When it comes to land reform and Haiti, this country's history can be so
> vivid and revealing a guide that we should not let ourselves be blinded by
> any sort of anti-aristidism.

******anti-Aristide had nothing to do with posting on land
reform........further, if you will check the record, land reform was a part
of the Preval years, and i pointed out that i was not familiar with how
sucessful it was........then, i asked if anyone had any info on the
subject.........i was, and am, interested, due to the impact such reform has
on a country that has traditionally been under the control of a traditional
oligarchy..........

m gill