7069: Re: 7053: proverb (fwd)

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     RE: 7053 - Bloallen....Are you looking for a Biblical proverb, or
     merely a proverb? There are many Haitien proverbs, and I will look for
     some for you; but you might want to use one of the best-known
     ones...quite au currant:

                       "Ansanm, ansanm, nou se Lavalas"

        Translated into English, it means "Together, together, we will
     clean things up" That certainly involves team work, and it is in
     Kreyol. It's the motto of the Lavalas Party.
          Regards, archim