7347: Re: 7341: Re:7309 mission teams/missionaries (fwd)

From: Stephen Collins <collins@mtco.com>

My thanks to Marsha Van Cise.
With Haitian Christian Outreach for the past decade we have attempted and
succeeded in taking in work, medical, and teaching groups to partner with
Haitian Christians.  We really mean that we are in partnership.
I am always eager to learn and will continue to do so, so will look for her
book.  None of us know all there is to know about Haiti, I for one am
willing to study and learn.  "We seek to do something for Haiti that will
last."
Stephen Collins
Haitian Christian Outreach
collins@mtco.com