7352: Re: 7343: Re: 7270: RE: 7247: The Desmangles/Pierre Louis exchange: (fwd)

From: qret6394 <pharris@ou.edu>

Gee, I wish I was the kind of person that could respond to this post in
a way that it really deserves to be responded to.. But, I will settle
for clarifying a couple of points. First, I am not a professor and have
never used that title (although I teach as an adjunct and aspire to be a
professor). Indeed I am a mere graduate student...and I think if Mr. or
Dr. Lafortune had read my post with any semblance of care, he would have
picked up on that. Also he would have made note of the fact that I am a
"she" not a "he"...and have never represented myself as "great master"
of anything..hopefully though I'm a great student not only in the
academy but also in life. And as a willing student I am always eager to
learn from those who have something positive to contribute to my
enlightement ( not evidenced in the post to Richard or this one making
reference to me).
Patti