7420: Voodoo (fwd)

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     I wrote to the list a few weeks ago with some serious questions about
     Voodoo beliefs and practices. They were serious questions and surely
     harmless. But the only response I receivved was from Richard Morse who
     seemed to be suspicious as to my reasons for asking questions. My
     questions are only questions, and I would think that some Voodoo-ites
     would be able to answer them. Anyone out there brave-enough to try?
     I will be happy to try to answer any questions asked of me regarding
     Orthodoxy, and I promise that I wont be suspicious as to your
     intentions/motives.

     archim