7488: Gourgue's statement (fwd)

From: ALxConde@aol.com

In one of his latest crises of delusion, G. Gourgues states that, << I'm an
encyclopedia." >> This surreal figure , living proof of the persistence of
mythology in the contemporary world, must have meant that he is a cyclope and
that his only eye has been focusing on the presidency for the last 15 years.
Besides, I wish that he will one day enlighten us and explain how he and the
CD ( read " Concurrence Demagogique") complained for so long that lack of
security kept them for sending a candidate to the polls, but not from
nominating a "president".
Alix Conde