a136: Pina comments on Chamberlain correcting his errors(fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

Greg,

Interesting you should you bring up this point about Duverge's attack
proceeding Lindor's death. I have re-read and counted the number of times
Duverge's attack was written about versus the number of times it was omitted
in AP and Reuters stories. I suggest you do the same and you will clearly
see it has been pretty lopsided reportage.

Best,

kp