SPECIAL NOTICE: LIST TO BE DOWN FOR A WHILE

Folks, it is  wee hours of Dec. 31st in Vienna.  We've
decide on the crazy spur of the moment to leave early for
home in the U.S.  Im packing like crazy tonigth and have
so much to do.

The list will be shut down for a while.,  I don't know
how long it will take me to get home ( Jan. 4th before we
get outr house back) and then to get reestablished with
my server in the U.S.    It could just be two or three
days, or to could be a whole week or more.

Please be patient.

Best,  Bob Corbett