a369: well drilling (fwd)

From: Steven White <polanve@optonline.net>

I am planning a trip to Haiti this year and I plan on drilling a water well.
My US supplier says they have experience shipping the drill to Haiti, and
that I can purchase other supplies (concrete, PVC piping, a pump) in Haiti.
Does anyone on the list have experience with well drilling in Haiti?  Does
anyone know of a supplier of the above supplies, or of well drilling
equipment in Haiti?   You can respond to me off list if you like.