a537: Re: a507: RE: a497: Re: a490: BBC: (Bob, please post anonimously) (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

From: Kevin Pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

Bob,

I do not accept information from anonymous persons to mailbox unless they
must be brought to attention for reasons of personal security.

Thanks,

kp

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for the advice. I don't know where you live or who you work with in
Haiti but my vantage point gives me a very different opinion from your own.
I certainly think this has been the goal of what appears to be a disjointed
campaign but has quite cleverly been coordinated behind the scenes by a few
Haitians now residing in Washington and Virginia. These powerful few wag the
tail of IRI and the Bush administration and are counting on exactly what you
have described to "break the back" of popular support for Lavalas. Mayhem,
confusion and misinformation are very powerful tools but there is one thing
about the poor majority they have underestimated, their poverty bonds them
together consciously as a far more powerful interest group than any other in
the country today. They are still quite conscious of it to the daily
frustration of those who continue to make their daily bread off the
"political crisis" in Haiti.

Best,

kp