a540: Haitian Creole Bibliography (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

Dear all,

Glad to tell you that I’m done with my 4-year Haitian Creole Bibliography
Research (covering publications on HC “from colonial times to the end of
2000”; this will be the first extensive annoted bibliography on ever
published on Haitian Creole [covering all subjects, including an annex of
"dissertations related to Haiti" on all subjects that covers the 20th
century]. I’m currently doing minor reviews before sending it to the
publisher for their own review, however I want to be generous to give an
extention ‘til the end of February to receive extra docments for review. My
research also has a chapter on AUTOBIOGRAPHY of authors who pusblish on HC.
Some authors never publish(ed) this important note for further research on
their works. I’d like to thank again all of you who, somehow, have helped
with this seminal work .

Best,
EV (evedrine@hotmail.com),
Editor-in-chief of