a573: For transparence ' s sake (fwd)

From: P Louissaint <totalcapital@email.com>

For the record and in the name of transparence, does anyone have the list of the recipients of the 100 lbs rice bags.

Why do I need to know ? Not just by curiosity, I think people need to me more accountable for their acts and they should not be afraid to make it public. For transparence's sake, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW. I really wish someone in Haiti could find that list and make it public.

One another note, I thank Gary Pierre-Pierre and Greg Chamberlain for the feedbacks about the proposition to sponsor an independant journalist. I will comment after getting other feedbacks.

Paul
--

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a