a612: American Airlines flights to Haiti (fwd)

From: Mark Schuller <marky@umail.ucsb.edu>

I do a regular check of airfares to Haiti.  Predictably, American Airlines
shows up as the cheapest (only) flight to Haiti.  I just looked right now for a
July - September trip and found that there are NO flights to PAP from Chicago
or New York.  The only flight from Los Angeles is mucho expensive, Air
Jamaica.  The only flight from Miami is Air France.

Is something up?  Are the flights full or is American Airlines pulling
something?