a642: Convergence and Lavalas need to talk

From: NLaleau@aol.com

That reminds me of a comment made by a Haiti solidarity coworker in the
days of
"negotiations" at Governor's Island ... he said, "With good will on both
sides..." Although the sides and their political content may have shifted
bit,  I didn't think good will was possible on both sides then, and I
doubt
it's possible now. There is a lot of "bad blood" "under the bridge." It
also
reminds me of a local judge here in California who kept sending me
dysfunctional couples, asking me to "teach them to communicate." Finally I
sent
them back to him with the message, "What we have here is not a failure to
communicate, but a wish to control. This behavior is not a subject for
communication but for court regulation."